The Auditorium Maximum
In 2001 the Senate of the Jagiellonian University decided to build a lecture theatre complex, Auditorium Maximum, located on Krupnicza Street. The investment plan proposed to build a complex of large modern lecture theatres in the immediate vicinity of Collegium Paderevianum. It includes the main theatre for 1200 persons, which can be divided into two smaller ones for 600 persons each if neccessary; one lecture room for 250 persons, two for 150 persons, and one for 100 persons, as well as the necessary catering and sanitary facilities.
The Auditorium Maximum facility was officially opened on 9 September, 2005.